Friday, December 3, 2010

Never Too Old


Today you could say our family Advent activity was kind of a cop-out. We went out for pizza as a family. I knew ahead of time that today was going to be a busy day for the girls and I so I purposefully made this our activity. I did not take pictures of dinner. I promise we were all there and it was yummy.

There was a part of our Oklahoma trip I failed to mention before. We visited the local library's fabulously fun new playground. Everyone got in on the fun. Big, small, tall, short, old and young all joined in the fun. I guess you are never too old to play on a playground. Thankfully I had my camera to capture all the fun ;0).


All bundled up to go play

Papa pushing The Bear

Aunt Lauren down the long and twisty tube side

Curly came next

Aunt Katie's turn

The Bear loved sliding down with Uncle Luke

Not so much sliding down with Gran

Pulling Lauren out

A proud dad pushing his 27 yr old daughter on the swing

Weeeeeeee!!!!

Big Brother's turn to push little sister

Daddy swinging with his Little Bear

1 comment: