Sunday, December 5, 2010

Activity Advent Day 4 and 5


As you can tell, I didn't post an activity yesterday. We had an activity planned; however, on Friday night my sweet friend, Stacy, called and let me know she had an extra ticket to the SEC Championship and it was all mine if I wanted it. I was speechless. I was excited. And I was totally GOING!!!! Woo Hoo! Daddy unfortunately had finals on Saturday and would actually miss the first quarter of the game. Aunt Jenna agreed to watch the girls until Daddy got home from school. Thank you Aunt Jenna! So our scheduled advent activity was cancelled. The girls had a blast with Aunt Jenna. Daddy did awesome on his final. I had amazing seats at an amazing game with my amazingly generous friends. I had a great time and am so excited my much loved Auburn Tigers are headed to the BCS Championship game in Arizona. Our plane tickets are all booked. We don't have tickets but we are looking, hoping and praying we will get tickets by game time.



Our advent activity for today was Christmas Packages at JFBC. It's basically a Christmas festival with a live nativity, carolers, plays, games, food, carriage rides, etc.... Curly and the Children's Choir performed 4 songs on stage in the gym. Curly LOVES being on stage and performing. She had a great time. Today was freezing so the events outside were coooooold but fun. The Bear is an animal lover so she LOVED the live nativity and all the animals to pet.


JFBC Children's Choir



No comments:

Post a Comment