Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Advent Activity Day 14: Breakfast for Dinner

Let me start by saying I have no pictures from today. The second Tuesday of each month is my Bunco night. Unfortunately Daddy had a last minute business trip planned and he not only couldn't join us for the breakfast dinner but he couldn't stay with the girls so I could go to Bunco. Boo. I don't like when he travels, but it's his job. I still cooked eggs and pumpkin muffins for the girls. They devoured the muffins. They barely touched their eggs. Curly spilled her milk. The Bear threw her cup. It was loads of messy fun and I didn't stop to take pictures. After dinner I surprised them with a trip to Aunt Jenna and Uncle Prem's house for the evening. They were so excited . Thank you Prem and Jenna for letting me have my monthly Bunco outing by watching the girls. Curly and The Bear had a really fun time playing. Tomorrow we have a fun activity planned and I promise pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment