Monday, May 10, 2010

Our Bear

Our Bear was born on May 13th, 2008 at 6:30 pm. She was 7 lb 8 oz of cuteness and perfect in every way. We were all so excited to have her in our family.

I cannot lie, The Bear's first year was hard. When she was just 10 weeks old, lightening struck our home and it burned down. We lost just about everything. For most of her first year, Daddy and I were under a lot of stress. We spent so much time dealing with insurance and house stuff that I feel like we didn't really enjoy all that the first year of life has to offer.

We tried really hard to enjoy all of her second year. Curly started preschool last September so that allowed me to devout three mornings a week completely to our Bear. She is a pure joy and so much fun. I am so thankful I have the opportunity to stay at home with my girls.

She is still completely insane about milk

She has awesome bed head

She loves putting stickers all over herself

She can swing for hours and hours

She completely adores her big sister

She's our beautiful birthday Bear

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL WE LOVE YOU!

Every good and perfect gift is from above
James 1:17

1 comment: