Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Beach Fun!

We enjoyed a wonderful family trip to Hilton Head last week. The weather was beyond perfect. It was a little cloudy our last day there but that was about it. We beached in the morning. We went to the pool in the afternoon. Bike rides in the evening. It was so much fun. The girls loved the beach. When we went to Hilton Head two years ago, The Bear was not a fan of the beach. She didn't like the sand or the waves. This year she was all over it. She loved it all. Our biggest dilemma each day was who was going to push the button for the elevator and who was going to open the gate to the beach or pool. Who knew buttons and gates would cause so many issues. But with our girls you just never know.

I've put together a little video of some of our pictures. Most of the pictures are of just the girls since it was just the four of us there. This was my first time using this particular video maker. I know the music just cuts off and some of the pictures look a little blurry but I didn't have the energy to redo it and I figured y'all wouldn't mind. So I hope you enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED IT! Oh my goodness they are just the cutest two kids in the universe. Loved those shots you took at sunset. SIGH. I wish we could have gone with you! Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE. THIS. They are so cute, and pretty, just like their momma! Love the pics of them on the beach, especially the one from behind where they are holding hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great to see pictures of your trip! It seems like everyone had a great time and some much needed family bonding. We hope to see you soon! Happy Birthday (Late) Bear!
    Jenny and Alan

    ReplyDelete