Monday, May 23, 2011

The Graduate


Last Thursday Curly graduated from preschool. Bittersweet indeed. She was SOOOO excited about her graduation. She kept saying " I'm a Kindergartener" all day. I don't really like the thought of her being a kindergartener but I guess I need to embrace it soon as August is fast approaching. Her preschool held a little graduation ceremony for the kids. It was a sweet ceremony. Curly told me she had tingles in her tummy and up her back before she did her graduation walk. She was so excited to get her diploma. Her teacher's cried hugging her good-bye ( and I maybe got a little teary eyed watching them hug her good-bye). Curly loved her pre-K teacher's so much. I wish they would move with her and be her teachers again next year for kindergarten.

This week are enjoying a little r & r at the beach. It was the only time when both Curly and daddy were out of school. We wanted to seize the opportunity to get some much needed family time away. It's our 3rd day at the beach and I'm pretty sure we haven't seen a single cloud in the sky the whole time here. It's been beyond perfect weather. I'll do a full post about our trip after we get back.

Hope you enjoy these pictures of our little graduate.

Walking up to get her dipolma

Graduation hug from Ms Carol

We aren't the best at family pictures but we still try

She is just a little excited

No comments:

Post a Comment