Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween


I always ask my kids what they want to be for Halloween. I think it's cute when siblings dress alike with a theme, but I also love letting them pick something they really want to be. I'm usually pleasantly surprised by what they pick. This year I asked The Bear first and she instantly blurted out "Minnie Mouse!". I would have never thought about Minnie Mouse, but she was so excited about her idea. Curly went through a few choices and finally decided she wanted to be Pinkalicous. If you have no idea who Pinkalicous is you obviously do not have a little girl. This costume was completely and totally perfect for my pink obsessed girly girl.

We had a super fun Halloween. It started on Friday when we attended a fun Halloween party at my friend Eva's. She throws such fun kid parties. There were many games, prizes, lots of festive foods and a ton of adorably costumed kids. Friday night we carved our family pumpkin. Well actually Daddy and Curly carved the big pumpkin. The Bear painted the little pumpkins and I supervised and took pictures. Saturday Daddy was in school all day (BOO!) so the girls and I met some of our best friends at a local mall and had a fun morning riding the mall train, playing on the playground, story time at the Disney Story and lunch at Chick Fil A (of course). For church on Sunday, Curly wore her soccer uniform. It was "team" day at church so kids were encouraged to wear their Upward uniform if they played a sport at church. Sunday afternoon we attended the fall festival at Curly's preschool. We had a great time with friends and Curly's teachers. After the festival we headed home for dinner and then trick or treating around the neighborhood. The Bear only made it to a few homes before she had hit her limit. She and daddy headed home to hand out candy while Curly and I finished the neighborhood.

Scary Pinkalicious

Scary Minnie Mouse











Playing games (sorry it's so big)

"This stuff is yucky!"

Painting Pumpkins

Pinkalicious and Minnie Mouse

Minnie riding high on Daddy's shoulders

Sweet Friends

Prom Pose

Fishing with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment