Thursday, September 2, 2010

Curly Funny

Curly has been having issues with her rest/nap time lately. The issue being she's not doing it. Then when daddy comes home at night she is cranky, whiney and all around unpleasant to be around because she's tired. The following is a recap of our lunch conversation:

Me: Curly, tonight you have soccer practice. You really need to rest today. You need to stay in your bed and obey mommy. No getting out of bed, no singing loudly, no playing, only resting.

Curly : What will happen if I get up?

Me: I will go into your room, put you back to bed and start taking things away from you.

Curly: Okay, when you come in the first time take one pair of pants. Then when you come back again take another pair. Keep doing that until all my pants are gone.

Me (laughing): Honey, you don't get to choose what I take away and if you keep getting out of your bed I may take everything away except all your pants.

That girl is hilarious. I think pants were on her mind because I made the horrible suggestion this morning that she wear this cute outfit someone gave her to school. It was a pink tank top with capri pants. Wish I had a picture of her face when I showed it to her. Total disgust.

1 comment:

  1. This cracked me up, we are having the same problem around here with the boy... and we too are removing things from his room. I am also added 15 minutes to the total time every time he comes out... which is even more annoying because he comes out even more :)

    ReplyDelete