Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ridin' LD Style

I know I haven't done a post on our Glendale trip. I totally plan to. It will be a lengthly one and I've got to block off some time to do it. I just haven't yet. However I am going to share one part of our trip now. Our very own Lauren Dorman decided to try and win $500 in a bull riding contest. There were only about 15 or so others trying as well so her odds were pretty good. Each contestant got two tries on the bull. Lauren's first try didn't go so well. She only lasted about 3 seconds. Her second try was much better ( or maybe entertaining is a better word). She would have won the $500 prize if it weren't for a tiny little blonde girl who went first. She rode the bull very well and for over 15 seconds. Lauren gave it her all but a few seconds too short. Enjoy the ride...


1 comment:

  1. Oh boy!! I look so FAT! Yikes! Wish I could have won the $500!

    ReplyDelete