Thursday, July 1, 2010

Paint Party!


The girls and I attended a fabulous paint party earlier this week. My friend Eva turned her backyard into a painting wonderland for a bunch of her friends and their kids. I wish I was half as creative as Eva. She thought of everything. There were brushes, sponges, rollers, and paints of all colors. The girls had a great time painting with with everything. They even got to paint with their hands and feet. All the paint was washable of course. At the end the we filled up baby pools and sprayed the kids down with hoses to clean all the paint off. We all then enjoyed picnics lunches in the yard. Afterwards the kids painted cookies for desert. Rumor has is Eva has a bubble party planned later this summer. Sign us up!

Working on her masterpiece

Paint the fence

Blue hands

More paint please mama!

Painting with hands and feet or whatever body part you want

Sweet Painted Sisters

See my hands mama?

Hose 'em down

2 comments:

  1. How did Lily like the hose part? I know she hates showers and things dumped on her head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily didn't get hosed down. I had to use a sponge and water to get the paint off of her. She still hates showers.

    ReplyDelete